- Report: #1063347
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Prosper Inc
Prosper Inc - Joe Vitale's Miracle Coaching Scam, Belligerent Customer Service, RipOff Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I had signed up for their coaching program after seeing their ad on Joe V**** website. First off this is a scam you think you are signing up for coaching with him or his team but you are not. They are just paying him to market the coaching plan.
They pressure you into signing up for one of their contracts on the phone, when you do- thinking you are getting a great program- you then find out the negatives.
1. They promise things on the phone that they never deliver.
2. They won't schedule times with you, you have to call them when you think you need coaching. - I have been with many different types of coaching and this is the first I have ever had to call them to set up appointments and not schedule a set time.
3. When you do call, they do not answer the phone.
4. They do not return phone calls.
5. After being upset I had finally gotten through to someone, and he proceeded to yell at me on the phone and blame me for the fact that things are not working. What kind of talk is this from a Customer Support person let alone a Coaching company.
I will never use this company again and I would not recommend this company to anyone. Never, Never deal with them.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prosper-Inc/internet/Prosper-Inc-Joe-Vitales-Miracle-Coaching-Scam-Belligerent-Customer-Service-RipOff-Int-1063347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.