Complaint Review: Prosper Learning , PMG

• Reported By:Lipan Texas
Prosper Learning , PMG
prosperlearningcenter.com Provo, Utah United States of America

Prosper Learning; PMG ripoff Provo Utah

I was first contacted in 2003 during a time when I was having physical problems and had had surgery and was unable to go back to my regular job. Of course the hard sell by Sam Hall --- was made. Guaranteed return on my investment or double my money back after a year, which was $6995. I had to make a fast decision ( which should have been the first red flag) but I was on pain meds and wasn't thinking as clearly as I might otherwise.

I set up my company, incorporated as advised and was totally unnecessary, set up a merchant account, wrote and marketed my ebook, which I was assured would be a resounding success. My mentor did call each week for approximately an hour per session. His instructions were not always clear and consisted mainly of at that time, terms unknown to me as I had never had a website and didn't know diddly about Pay-per-Clicks, etc. Also each company I dealt with was recommended by them and in which they possibly had a monetary interest.

I then had surgery again and was unable to pursue getting out of the mess and stopping the money drain. I wrote and asked for a refund as I had made about $120 after over a year. They talked me into advanced coaching, at no extra charge, which they did. It consisted mainly of Chris H. giving me assignments. which at the time were almost impossible for me to carry out as I had limited access to the internet, which I repeatedly told him.

After our 4 sessions were over, I wrote to Chris and have never received an answer or acknowledgment of my email.

This isn't over yet and well may result in a law suit with a variety of charges.

BEWARE- don't even consider getting involved unless you have plenty of money to lose.

Glenda Lipan, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2006 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prosper-Learning-PMG/Provo-Utah/Prosper-Learning-PMG-ripoff-Provo-Utah-189479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prosper Learning , PMG