Complaint Review: Prosper

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By:torrance California
Prosper
5072 North 300 West Provo, Utah United States of America

Prosper Inc PMG ripoff Charge too much for small service deceptive and high pressure approach Provo Utah

I recently joined prosper inc. like any other people in this website. I feel like I need my voice to be hear. I been with them for three months. The process is the same High pressure respond from two interview. Then I read the complains in this website and found out a lot of things about them, for example the name change from PMG to prosper inc. There also associated with the Tax Club which I become a member, however their service was also a ripped off besides the call I made three times and no answer for a week and finally a membership representaive called and apologized, but I made my mind and cancel them. and now the same thing with prosper learning after a few session they cancell my last three because my mentors has an family emergency. Im frustrated right now and would like to get my refund and I would like to know is there anyone successful on getting there refund and how? I got charge $10,000 and besides the mentor which I think is very expensive for a little advice they provide and I think $10,000 is too much. please post below any advice on how to get a refund. Thank you.

Rod Torrance, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2005 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prosper/Provo-Utah-84604/Prosper-Inc-PMG-ripoff-Charge-too-much-for-small-service-deceptive-and-high-pressure-appro-151286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prosper