• Report: #820198

• Updated: Tue, March 06, 2012

• Reported By: King T — Portage Indiana United States of America
Prosperity Solutions
2513 North Rolling Road Windsor Mill, Maryland United States of America

Prosperity Solutions SCAMMED BY PROSPERITY SOLUTIONS 2!!!! Windsor Mill, Maryland

*General Comment: RESOLUTION INFO ENCLOSED*****

*Consumer Comment: DO WHAT YOU MUST...

*Author of original report: NO REFUND FOR ME!!!

*Consumer Comment: I received my refund...

*Consumer Comment: Out of Business

*Consumer Comment: I had a similar situation

I was searching online for a company that offered trade lines. In my search Prosperity Solutions was on e of the companies that I had come across. I immediately called them and left a message about the services that I was inquiring about. The next day I received a call from Monica Smith. She and spoke for about an hour and a half. She explained all of there products and how they would work for me. We spoke a couple more times before I decided to use them. I decided to move forward and I purchased about $2400 worth of Trade Lines on August 15, 2011. Today is January 9, 2012 and I have not had 1 trade line to post my file.

Before I deposited my money into there Bank of America account I was able to reach Monica by phone. However, after the funds were received she would only respond through email 2 or 3 days later. I was told that the Vendor included my file in my a bad badge of files that were flagged by the Credit Bureaus. I immediately asked for a refund because at this time 60 days had already passed. I was told that I would receive my money back. However, I was told that Monica Smith no longer works there. I still have not received my $2400 back.

If anyone else has been ripped off by this company. Join me in a class action law suit and bringing criminal charges against Monica Smith, Monique Hicks ( I believe they are the same person). DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM THEY ARE CROOKS!!! I have emails and receipt to prove my case. Everyone on here is telling the truth about Prosperity Solutions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prosperity-Solutions/Windsor-Mill-Maryland-21244/Prosperity-Solutions-SCAMMED-BY-PROSPERITY-SOLUTIONS-2-Windsor-Mill-Maryland-820198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prosperity Solutions

#1 General Comment

RESOLUTION INFO ENCLOSED*****

AUTHOR: PS LLC - (United States of America)

My name is Neil Young. Representative for Prosperity Solutions, LLC based out of Windsor Mill, MD. Ms. Hicks hired my team to work out a resolution for those seeking one.

Under the circumstances, Ms. Hicks has had to close her business due to unscrupulous activities from vendors she contracted to do work for several clients from 2009 - 2011. It has also been discovered that brokers were using the Prosperity name to conduct business and not follow thru on services. We are presently researching this matter as well.

Due to these activities, she will be forced to file bankruptcy (in the very near future, for protection) but wants to work
out arrangements with those who entrusted her to provide a service. These processes may take some time, but, she/we are working to act as quickly as possible.

If you are in need of a resolution from Prosperity Solutions, please send my team an email directly to:

PSLLCSupport@aol.com

Please give general information only:
Name
Address
Service hired to perform
Your contact Email and Phone #
How much you paid

We are asking for this information ONLY!!! Long emails will be disregarded.

We simply want to work out a resolution, not read through pages of emails to find the information we need.  We understand that clients' are upset (as well they should be), but we also want you to understand that, many other companies would not even make an effort to provide a resolution to you.  Ms. Hicks just wants to work this out amicably and as expeditiously as possible.  Dealing with us directly will allow that to happen.

She wants me to also inform clients' that she deeply apologizes for the events that have taken place. When she set out to provide the services, she had good intentions on following through. She has lost a lot of money and has already begun the refund process for several clients.  Time and patience is asked (just a little while longer).

If you follow the instructions above (if you were a past client of PS, LLC). The information will be matched in the records provided and you will receive a response from someone on my team.

Thank you again for your time and attention to this matter.

Neil Young, Esq

DO WHAT YOU MUST...

AUTHOR: Andrew Moore - (United States of America)

Like I said it took awhile to get my money back...filing whatever won't assure you will receive anything. But good luck to you! BTW...I don't have time to play games. I am/was a consumer of the company had great experiences...ended bad but to have received the clients' money after waiting since May...I am thankful for that alone!!!

NO REFUND FOR ME!!!

AUTHOR: Scammed by prosperity - (United States of America)

Although I appreciate you coming to the rescue for this scam artist. You receiving your refund has nothing to do with me. As of today, I have not heard from Monica or Monique in reference to my refund (paid Aug.15, 2011). I don't care about her family situation!!! She agreed to provide me with a service. I paid her $2400 for this service that her company assured me that would be completed within 45 days. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!! So, I do not want to hear anything about her returning your money. Because, frankly I don't think you are telling the truth. I really believe the people that are answering these post. Stating that they received refunds are actual people that worked for this company. Or may even be Monica herself responding to these post. For those that know her so much. Pass this message to her that I will be filing a complaint with the Maryland Attorney Generals Office........THEY ARE CROOKS!!!

I received my refund...

AUTHOR: Andrew Moore - (United States of America)

I've done business with this company for more than 2 years and I can definitely put to rest that Monique & Monica are not the same person! I met with Monique about a year and a half ago and she was very passionate about her business and the goal of the organization. The 3rd parties they partnered with in addition to the family crisis she suffered caused the company to fall apart.

I was a customer and a broker with the company and I have many satisfied customers. About May of last year I had 3 files in their system that did not produce the lines I paid for. As of approximately 7 weeks ago, I received my final refund.  So, I truly do not have anything bad to say about them.  YES...it took some time to get funds back but I knew coming on a site such as this with any backlash would delay my refund process further. Plus, I understand the business and know that "things do happen".

I am sorry for your anger brother but, as the previous person stated, they are out of business. I do know filing a "class action" suit would be a crazy thing to do but you have to do whats best for you. If they decide to file bankruptcy no one gets anything!!! Thats something you might want to keep in mind.

I just was browsing thru and decided to add my 2 cents but I can unequivocally say that patience is definitely needed here.  They are refunding clients as they paid I was told. I am sure its frustrating but we all know what we are getting into when we sign up.  To have a 2 year plus run of good business with them, I am sorry that it ended.

Good luck to you!

Out of Business

AUTHOR: Melissa J - (United States of America)

They actually went out of business when Monique had a family crisis. Not sure who Monica is but...I do know that much! I am sure this is where things might have falling apart! For 3 years they've provided me excellent service. I am sorry you are going through any issues but for the most part they did provide the services as advertised for me and many of my friends/colleagues.

I had a similar situation

AUTHOR: Melissa J - (United States of America)

I had a similar situation with them and experienced ALL that you mentioned. It took some time but 2 weeks ago I received ALL my money back minus $250.00 so I decided to NOT file or right anything negative about them. Good luck to you in your efforts but...give them some time...and see what comes of your incident.