Complaint Review: Protas, Spivok, & Collins

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: Haha — Wouldn't you love to know Maryland United States of America
Protas, Spivok, & Collins
4330 East West Hwy Besthsda, Maryland United States of America

Protas, Spivok, & Collins Bunch of a**holes.......down right theives...... pay your debt, never tell you balance, and I over paid, yet to refund balance of over payments Besthsda, Maryland

These a**holes need to be stopped, they call themselves lawyers....lololol...what a joke. They seem to be the block bullies, if you don't pay, we will put you in jail......that is their thing!

You pay a monthly fee and pay off your debt. Great, then I think to myself why these debt collectors never send a form of some kind to let you know what your balance is......so after 4 years of paying a monthly fee, I decided to calculate my balance myself, low & behold I over paid.

I called these thieves, I tell the idiot what was going on, his response, oh yes, you did over pay, we need to refund you, I will also send you a letter stating your case is closed. OK, fine.

About 2 weeks later, I get a letter and no refund check! Isn't that special. Now it has become a game. Every time I call the office, they suddenly don't answer. I do leave messages stating how I am keeping track of all the calls and messages I leave. Still no response.

I want my money and I want it by the 30th of this month.........sound fimiliar!  I would love to sue the crap out of these morons! In real life they are terriorists, think about how they threaten you, burn them at the stake!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protas-Spivok-Collins/Besthsda-Maryland-20814/Protas-Spivok-Collins-Bunch-of-aholesdown-right-theives-pay-your-debt-981082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protas, Spivok, & Collins