Complaint Review: Protech and Tune Performance

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: BigMaMoo — Jackson Georgia
Protech and Tune Performance
2596 Lawrenceville Hwy Lawrencville, Ga Lawrenceville, Georgia USA

Protech and Tune Performance Anthony Christian Ibarra Protech and Tune Performance owner Anthony Christian Ibarra FAILED to pay a debt of $3800. to me. Basically STOLE my equipment and Parts.Non-Payment Lawrenceville Georgia

I owned a motorcycle shop in south Atlanta, my husband was my mechanic, he had a heart attack and triple By-pass in June 2010. Due to his health we closed the shop in Jan 2011, and this is where Anthony Christian Ibarra comes in, to buy out my shop of; bike lifts (2), parts, shelving and shop materials.

We made a deal of half money up front and remainder in 30 days... WELL he has basically STOLEN my equipment and parts. No more money was received from Mr. Ibarra.

He continually avoided me and I heard every excuse in the world for his money issues... Then I heard he was in Jail....well guess he got what he desreved, Just WISH I had gotten what I was due... Have not found him yet to file papers on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protech-and-Tune-Performance-/Lawrenceville-Georgia/Protech-and-Tune-Performance-Anthony-Christian-Ibarra-Protech-and-Tune-Performance-owner-1056737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protech and Tune Performance