Complaint Review: Protect America Alarm Company

• Submitted: Thu, January 12, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 12, 2006

• Reported By:Harker Heights Texas
Protect America Alarm Company
5100 North IH-35 Suite B Round Rock, Texas U.S.A.

Protect America Alarm Company ripoff dishonest, fraudulent billing, contract terms met still will not cancel contract Round Rock Texas

Protect America are crooks and they lie ! We were never explained about the fine print in the contract and when we noticed it, we were told that we could cancel at any time. I kept my 3 year contract and cancelled the contract by phone and in writing during the required time limit.

I started receiving bills after the contract had been cancelled and when I attempted to call and find out why, I was told that I could not cancel because no one notated (Kim was her name) on the computer that I had ever called and that since the mail was as it was, they had not received my written request to cancel within the required time frame therefore, I had to keep it for another 2 years regardless if I wanted it or not.

I was told that if I didn't get my bill paid that they would turn me over to an attorney for breach of contract and they could sue me AND ruin my credit. WHAT IS WITH THIS !!

They lie and they are crooks !!!! they need to be sued for what they are doing to people.

I have never seen a business run like this. They need to go to the pen for fraud, because that is what it is.

Harker Heights, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2006 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protect-America-Alarm-Company/Round-Rock-Texas-78681/Protect-America-Alarm-Company-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-contract-terms-met-sti-171544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protect America Alarm Company