Complaint Review: Protect America Home Security Systems

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Sherry — Fountain Hills Arizona
Protect America Home Security Systems

Protect America Home Security Systems Scam / Security System Does Not Work / Protect America Refuses to Cancel Contract Internet

*Author of original report: Protect America Cancelled Contract as Requested

Protect America offers a fraudulent product.  It does not work in our home and yet they will not cancel our contract.

The alarm is repeatedly set off with the slightest wind and the police are called.  The local authorities have threatened to fine us for repeated false alarms.

Since Protect America won't cancel our contract, we are being forced to continue to pay for a system that we have turned off and don't use.

Protect America is a fraudulent company that apparently has no integrity.  My advice -- Don't even consider doing business with them!  Scam!  Scam!  Scam!

(Why wasn't I surprised when I came to Ripoff Report and found that there were over 100 other reports already filed against them.  Obviously, we're not the only people for whom their system doesn't work.)

Beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protect-America-Home-Security-Systems/internet/Protect-America-Home-Security-Systems-Scam-Security-System-Does-Not-Work-Protect-Amer-1044177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protect America Home Security Systems

Protect America Cancelled Contract as Requested

AUTHOR: Sherry - ()

After I submitted my Rip-Off report, Protect America assured me that they were cancelling my contract as requested and that they would make no further automatic deductions from my account.