Complaint Review: Protect America

• Updated: Tue, July 29, 2014

• Reported By: David — Oswego Illinois
Protect America
3800 Quick Hill Rd Austin, Texas USA

Protect America Protect America, Inc. Fraudulent Practices and Service Austin Texas

This complaint is about the service I recently received from a Protect America customer service representative named Jose Ramirez. I called Protect America on July 28, 2014, to find out how to deal with a problem I’ve had with Protect America’s Security service. After I had been on hold for several minutes, Taylor Johnson came on the line. I had to explain my problem to him several times because he did not seem to be listening. I explained that my credit card had been breached on two separate occasions.  Prior to that we had never missed a payment to Protect America. Taylor Johnson ignored my  request that they remove the re-instatement fee of $250 and we pay the past due amount of $150. Taylor Johnson refused to this after I requested five plus times. He stated that Hillcreast Assciates had the account.  I found this strange as everythime I call Protect America i have to verify my personal information even thorugh they state they do not have my account.

I contacted Hillcrest Associates and they refuse to give me any documentation regarding the "contract" and call logs.  They refused to give me any way to re-instate our account and when asked what I should do with the equipment the manager stated, "I could set it on fire and throw it in the garbage!"  This is a great way to treat your clients assets!

I expected a much higher level of service from this company, and I am quite disappointed. Because I do not want to spend any more time on this problem. I am requesting that our Protect America service be re-instated for the past due amount of $150 and this both Protect America and Hillcreast Associates refuse to do.  They would rather lose customers and argue!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protect-America/Austin-Texas-78728/Protect-America-Protect-America-Inc-Fraudulent-Practices-and-Service-Austin-Texas-1165890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protect America