Complaint Review: Protect America

• Submitted: Sun, October 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 26, 2008

• Reported By:wilmington North Carolina
Protect America
5100 N IH 35 Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Protect America protect america isn't protecting me,faulty alarm system and I should keep paying for this Plano Texas

I purchased this alarm system in January 2008. The salesman told me I would get all doors and windows alarmed plus a fire alarm. What I got was 3 door alarms and nothing else. Not only was I lied to , but the system did not work properly. It would beep all the time for no reason. I called PA but was told I would be charged if I wanted someone to come out and repair it. Meanwhile, they were taking $35 every month from my checking account via my debit card. For five months I tried to resolve this issue even included the bbb. Nothing. By the way , they have an unsatisfactory rating with bbb.

My only choice was to cancel the debit card and get a new one. Now they call 3-4 times a week for their payment. I spoke to them one time to no avail. Now I don't answer their calls. Let them take me to court and I will produce the faulty equipment they sent me. A box of junk.

wilmington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protect-America/Plano-Texas-78681/Protect-America-protect-america-isnt-protecting-mefaulty-alarm-system-and-I-should-keep-384915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protect America