Complaint Review: Protect America

• Updated: Wed, May 21, 2014

• Reported By: FrankT353 — Punta Gorda Florida
Protect America
Internet USA

Protect America Absolute ripoff. This company is nothing but criminals stealing your money. Internet

I am a law enforcement officer of 20 years.  When I needed an alarm system quickly due to threats against myself and my family stemming from an encounter with a gang member, I went with Protect America.  I never did any reviews, I just wanted an alarm system fast.  This company is beyond HORRIBLE.  I waited 6 weeks for the equipment that I needed for set up.  They do this so that you are way past the "10 day contract' clause.  The equipment is absolute junk.  When everything they sent me didn't work, I talked to some morons on the phone and constantly tried to get this system monitored.  It is coming up on 2 years and I still don't have a working alarm system.  They have milked me for $48.00 a month despite knowing that the system doesn't work.  Half of the people you talk to (after waiting forever on the phone barely speak English).  If you try to cancel like I did, they will throw some ridiculous number at you which is the remainder of your contract.  I think we all need to get together and go after this company in a class action law suit.  You can read review after review about Protect America and how they treat people.  I found it funny that after I just stopped paying this month that I am getting bill after bill and email after email.  I am thinking HOW DARE YOU every time I read them.  These MORONS know that I've had a broken, non working system since they sent it and you still want to bill me?   This is hands down the worst company I have ever dealt with.  Stay far away or you will be sorry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2014 04:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protect-America/internet/Protect-America-Absolute-ripoff-This-company-is-nothing-but-criminals-stealing-your-mone-1148455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protect America