Complaint Review: Protect America

• Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: alarm affiliate — miami Florida United States of America
Protect America

Protect America Deceptive Affiliate Program Internet

I am so disappointed with Protect America! I am a registered affiliate of Protect America and I have had the most horrific experience with them thus far.  So far my best description of their business practices are that they are for the most part non-responsive and irresponsible.  They have never compensated my company for any of the files submitted.  I have checked with the customers that I have submitted and have been informed that equipment has been received and installed a deposit have taken and monitoring has been initiated.  They have been very deceptive up to this point and I can honestly say that I am disappointed.  They have admitted that their process is faulty and that all the blame with the breakdown of communication is the sole fault of the customer.  Very disappointed and very betrayed is how I feel about our relationship.I am sending out a BIG Buyer Beware.... to both customers and affiliates.

As an Affiliate there are cost associated with my operation my books reflect that I am operating at a loss in regards to the arrangement I have with Protect America.

Sincerely,

John

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protect-America/internet/Protect-America-Deceptive-Affiliate-Program-Internet-928626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protect America