Complaint Review: Protect America

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2014

• Reported By: Rosanna — East Meadow New York

Protect America Poor Alamr Equipment Texas, TX Nationwide

I have had the service installed in my house since June 1. Since June 1 I have had several sensors repaired over and over. I must have replace every sensor in my home once already within 2 and half months. My house alarm system has gone off in the middle of the night and during the day for no reason. The sensor are made really bad. They are attached to your windows by velcro. They fall off for no reason. We have been on the phone with customer service at least a couple times a month for hours fixing the sensors. We are really unhappy and want out of our contract. Protect America will only allow us to terminate the contract if we pay for the 3 years of services. Poor equipment and customer services.I have asked them to send out a technician to look at the equipment, we were told that we needed to pay for it. If you are willing to help fix the issue, then send someone out to fix it. We would love to have our contract canceled at free of charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protect-America/nationwide/Protect-America-Poor-Alamr-Equipment-Texas-TX-Nationwide-1170540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protect America