Complaint Review: Protect Your Home ADT

• Updated: Thu, December 16, 2010

• Reported By: Kimberly — Pegram Tennessee United States of America
Protect Your Home ADT

Protect Your Home ADT Dishonest Company , Internet

I received a flyer in the mail advertising for an ADT home security alarm.  Not knowing that I was not dealing with ADT I called for the installation.  I was promised a $100 VISA card to reimburse my $99 installation cost upon the installation of my system.  Not only have I never received the VISA but I have not received the certificate that has been requested several times for my home owners insurance.  Everytime I call Protect Your Home I am told that I will be receiving a e-mail from a 3rd party that the VISA is initiated from but have NEVER received the message. My contract reads that my monitoring will be deducted from my bank on the 25th of each month but was turned in to ADT for the 15th which has caused NSF fees on my account.  When I call ADT or Protect Your Home they begin the conversation with telling  me that I don't have an account with them.  I have used my key fob thing to actually set my alarm off and have not had a response from anyone at all so I am not even sure who is monitoring this system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2010 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protect-Your-Home-ADT/internet/Protect-Your-Home-ADT-Dishonest-Company-Internet-672169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protect Your Home ADT