Complaint Review: ProtectIdToday - ILD Teleservices, Inc

• Submitted: Thu, January 28, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 28, 2010

• Reported By: Tony — Schaumburg Illinois United States of America
ProtectIdToday - ILD Teleservices, Inc

ProtectIdToday - ILD Teleservices, Inc I received an e-mail thanking me for for my order which I never placed and told me I would be charged $14.95 a month to my phone bill. Internet

I received an e-mail thanking me for: choosing ProtectIDToday the premier service for identity theft. It told me that I would be charged $14.95 a month and it would be added to my phone bill. This is what I did. First called the 800 number and told the customer rep that I did NOT order this service. The rep cancelled the order and gave me a cancellation number and copied it down. Then I called my phone carrier and they said that they would note the company and that I would not be charged. I also told them to "remove me from the list of any attempt of third party charges". Document all information on paper or on a Word document keeping record of times of the conversation with both ProtectIDToday as well as any confirmation order cancellation numbers given. Do this as soon as you find out you have been scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2010 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProtectIdToday-ILD-Teleservices-Inc/internet/ProtectIdToday-ILD-Teleservices-Inc-I-received-an-e-mail-thanking-me-for-for-my-order-561198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProtectIdToday - ILD Teleservices, Inc