Complaint Review: Protected ID Mgmt. - MyIDSupport.com - IDTheftRefund

• Submitted: Sat, May 30, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 30, 2009

• Reported By:Parsons Tennessee
Protected ID Mgmt. - MyIDSupport.com - IDTheftRefund
5025 N. Central Ave. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Protected ID Mgmt. - MyIDSupport.com - Last Chance Cash Advance - TrifectaCard- Protected ID Mgmt. - MyIDSupport.com - IDTheftRefund - Sidetick - Identity Theft Protection Services Forged Unauthorized Check, Deducted Funds From Private Account Phoenix Arizona, Internet

I was rerouted to the "Last Chance Cash Advance" screen several times the other night by one site or another and it wanted me to sign-up for "Sidetick," which was some kind of pay website. I never signed-up for anything and there was nothing to fill-in on the page except a "user ID," which I didn't want, and so kept closing the window.

Protected ID Mgmt drafted a check (#72777) from my account for $33.98. It caused several checks to be returned and altogether, hundreds of dollars in check handling fees!

I was given a "cancellation confirmation number" (3767627) and was told a "cancellation confirmation e-mail" would be sent to the address, but I never received anything. I called their customer support number (866-955-0870) and the girl asked for my SSN, which I refused to give her. She then asked for my bank account number, which I also refused to give to her. She said she could not find my account without those numbers.

I gave her my name, but she still could not find the account. I offered to provide her with any of the random numbers in the memo portion of the forged "check," but she said she needed my SSN or checking acct. number, otherwise she couldn't help me.

After arguing with her, I got the physical address of the business and will be filing against them with every agency I can find!

Christopher
Parsons, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2009 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protected-ID-Mgmt-MyIDSupportcom-IDTheftRefund/Phoenix-Arizona/Protected-ID-Mgmt-MyIDSupportcom-Last-Chance-Cash-Advance-TrifectaCard-Protected-456900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protected ID Mgmt. - MyIDSupport.com - IDTheftRefund

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC