depth

• Updated: Sat, June 30, 2012

• Reported By: David — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Protection Law Center
1620 W Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park, Florida United States of America

Protection Law Center Thomas W Austin, attorney at law mortgage, modification, does not return calls, lies, busy signals, fax tones, mail box full, $2,250.00, rip off Oakland Park, Florida

Protection Law Center contacted me via email and I responded to thme. They offered mortgage mitigation with my home mortgage company. I checked with the Florida Bar Association and Thomas Austin was in good standing; I checked with the BBB and they were rated A. I was facing foreclosure on my home and I agreed to contract with them. They "financed" their services over 3 months, $2,500.00!

After they were paid they stopped answering my phone calls: I got either busy signals; fax tones; mail box full responses from their system. I finally called Thomas Austin and spoke to him personally and he said, "I will have a mitigation person call you today or tomorrow, if they don't call you then I will." No one called me! Finally, after leaving voice mails, an Erica called and asked me to call her; of course all I got was voice mail on the number she left me.

I had to file a chapter 13 to save my home from a public sale; I was able to get this done 5 minutes before the dead line; talk about stress. Erica called me and left a voice mail and a message of what they needed to deal with the lender, OCWEN.

I cannot get them to answer the phone and if they do they tell me what I want to hear and never follow through. I am still trying to get Erica to answer the phone, call me, or send me an email; no luck.

ALL I CAN SAY IS ITS BEEN A RIP OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protection-Law-Center/Oakland-Park-Florida-33311/Protection-Law-Center-Thomas-W-Austin-attorney-at-law-mortgage-modification-does-not-re-905083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protection Law Center