Complaint Review: Protection One Security

• Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: laluna — miami Florida United States of America
Protection One Security
7255 NW 19th St # F, Miami, FL 33126 Internet United States of America

Protection One Security Did not cancel contract, continued to charge me for 5 years! Internet

I was a customer since 2006 and have tried to cancel several times over the last couple of years but they continued to renew my contract. I began with the services in 2006 and moved out of my townhouse 6 months later. Up until January 2012, I was STILL being charged $30.00 every month for a service I no longer used, for 5 years! I couldn't believe that the company did not cancel me right away when I requested and that they would not refund me back my money for all these years. When I called, they stated that they had "no records of cancellation requests". I am apauled that they can just get away with this, and I feel I have been ripped off by this company, trapping me into contracts and not even refunding me for services I did not use. I haven't lived in that house since 2006. They finally cancelled my contract over the phone but what about all the money I have lost???  Please consider my account. I want a refund for the money I lost because this is just not fair and I want to report this on the internet.

Rebecca Abdo
Account #: 32728966
For the townhouse 21416 SW 85 court, Miami, FL 33189.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protection-One-Security/internet/Protection-One-Security-Did-not-cancel-contract-continued-to-charge-me-for-5-years-Int-917809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protection One Security