Complaint Review: Protective Health Essentials

• Updated: Wed, August 04, 2004

• Reported By:Littleton North Carolina
Protective Health Essentials
Birmingham, Alabama U.S.A.

Protective Health Essentials - Protective Marketing Enterprises - Script Saver Plus - (sponser) Medical Security Card - Protective Marketing Essentials ripoff It was suppose to be full money back refund if the package did not save me money, I live in a small town and there is NO one that will sponser this card they say that the list change regular AFTER I found there was a problem Birmingham Alabama

When this Company called to sell me this medical discount card I was read off several companies that would honor this discount card, and when the actual package came in there was not but (1) one place that would honor this card but it would not honor a discount for the medicine that I take. I called the company about this matter and was told that I need to change medicine then. Well I have a severe case of narcolepsy and have to take what the Doctor orders.

There was no Doctors, Dentist, or Vision Centers that would honor this in this town. I was advised that I would have to drive about (50) fifty miles to the nearest place for a discount. I'm on disability for narcolepsy and I do good just to drive in town.

I ask for my money back which at this time they had charged me $187.90 for something that was suppose to be $70.00 a month, which would have been good if I could have used the plans. Now, They say I can't get my money back unless I write to a review board. Well I didn't have to go through a review board for the LIES why should I have to go through a review board for a refund.

Paula
Littleton, North Carolina

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on American Savings Discount

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2004 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Protective-Health-Essentials/Birmingham-Alabama-35282/Protective-Health-Essentials-Protective-Marketing-Enterprises-Script-Saver-Plus-spo-102204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Protective Health Essentials