• Report: #841905

• Updated: Sun, February 19, 2012

• Reported By: Edwin — Plano Texas United States of America
Proud American Moving company
3010 LBJ Freeway, 12TH Floor Dallas, Texas United States of America

Proud American Moving company proudamericanmoving.com never seen in this world, rediculed, dishonest, full of lies, - easy way to get 10% without giving the service Dallas, Texas

I was approached by Proud American, the moving company http://www.proudamericanmoving.com/ and talked to Mitch, the consultant for estimation to move 2 bedroom apartment items from NJ to TX. I gave them entire inventory what an average 2 bedroom American family will have, which includes entire Bed room set, kids bed room set, TV, dining table, and 40+ boxes upto 4200 lbs for $1860 - i have that email with inventory list. I paid them 10% on the phone.

I found out later, they outsourced to another trucking company who came and took a look at our items that I packed, and asked for $3700. (how can this go 200% wrong!) What if I had flight leaving to TX on that night! - This is the one of trick movers use to steal our money when we are in rush.

When I talked to Mitch on the phone, he asked me to work with the guy who came to pick up the items. I said I can not pay 3700. He went away!

I did not realize that 10% is non-refundable. [continued below]....
..... I checked with lot of my friend. This is not new for movers. This is the easiest way to get 10%.  I talked to the supervisor of Mitch next day, they were very rude and rediculed me and denied to give me back 10% money, which is $180. I had to report to my Bank of America through which I have paid.

Here is their phone numbers: 800.650.2146  Ext. 1 His email ID: mitch@proudamericanmoving.com  Please make everyone aware of this company and movers tricks! Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2012 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proud-American-Moving-company/Dallas-Texas-75234/Proud-American-Moving-company-proudamericanmovingcom-never-seen-in-this-world-rediculed-841905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proud American Moving company