Complaint Review: Proud Mary Entertainment

• Submitted: Sun, June 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 28, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Proud Mary Entertainment
433 N. Camden Dr. Suite 600 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 310-288-1886
  • Web:
  • Category: Producers

Proud Mary Entertainment, Mary Aloe Cheat, steal, lie, false promices, stole all my royalties, Beverly Hills California - Los Angeles, California - Nevada

Did Mary Aloe rip off anyone else other then me on royalties owed? Several years ago Mary Aloe and Tom Colbert worked with me on a project that turned into a big adventure.

In order to obtain my rights for the story she made promise after promise of how great life would be and how much money I would make over the years. Nine years later I haven't seen a dime of the money and the few times I was able to talk with her she told me to call her attorney and if I payed him the right amount of money I would be able to get some of my money back.

Shes a fraud, a cheat and I hope their is a nice place in HELL reserved just for her. He actions and false promises led to more grief in my life then I thought was mentally possible for a person to endure.

Like they say all good things come to an end and soon it will be time to pay the pipper...

Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2009 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proud-Mary-Entertainment/Los-Angeles-California-90210/Proud-Mary-Entertainment-Mary-Aloe-Cheat-steal-lie-false-promices-stole-all-my-royalt-465779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proud Mary Entertainment