Complaint Review: Provell

• Submitted: Sun, February 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By:Huntington New York
11100 Wayzata Blvd ,Suite 680 Hopkins, Minnesota U.S.A.

WC *VALUE PLUS Will not cancel subscription, keeps billing, My name was given by Chase Visa Hopkins Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Scam Sem*Budget Save

*Author of original report: They are a Chase partner

Value Plus(AKA Budget Savers,Damark,DMK Vacation Passport,Value Plus,Membership Services) offered a tryout for a dollar. They referenced my Chase Visa account. Already had the info. They will send coupons for discounts. Cancel at any time. No coupons, just bills on my credit card! Call both them and Chase. No luck so far. Will call Chase again.

Info:Principal: Mr. George S Richards, Pres/CEO
Customer Contact: Mr. Michael Murphy - (952) 258-2000

Huntington, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2007 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Provell/Hopkins-Minnesota-55305/WC-VALUE-PLUS-Will-not-cancel-subscription-keeps-billing-My-name-was-given-by-Chase-Vis-235560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Provell

Scam Sem*Budget Save

AUTHOR: Marlin - (United States of America)

Employee of this organization contacted me and said for $29.95 cents they would send me $100 in two gift certificates for stores like Wal Mart, etc.  He lied.

My checking account was billed on December 3, 2012; I have received nothing from this company at all.  I know what they plan to do.  They will keep billing my checking account each month for the above amount.

It has happened before.  When I got the $100, I was to check it out to see if it were something I would find useful.  If I did not, all I had to do is contact them, and they would refund my money.

Also, I was told that even though I did not want the program I still could keep the  $100.  Well, it is a  scam.  He scammed me out of $29.95 and will continue to do so if I am unable to stop payment on this bill.

I know when I contact my bank, they will not credit my account for the $29.95 as they will tell me that I agreed to the sale.  However, they will block any further action by this company for trying to do this.

Or I might have to get rid of this card and be issues a new one.  I have tried to call 888-836-6877 and 888-833-7279.  They are only open between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m.

They told me to come to this site and to enter the problem to get it corrected.  So that is why I am here.

I do hope they can rectify the problem, stop the company from doing this, and get my refund of $29.95.

They are a Chase partner

AUTHOR: Bruce - (U.S.A.)

I called Chase Visa to help solve the problem, they would only cancel one charge and said that WC *Value Plus is a Chase partner!