Complaint Review: Proven Business Skills Inc

• Submitted: Mon, April 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012

• Reported By: Manorama — Huntin gton Beach California United States of America
Proven Business Skills Inc
4653 Carmel Mountain Rd, Suite 308-334 San Diego, Internet United States of America

Proven Business Skills Inc Be aware of their fraud. Internet

In April 2011 I went to attend Bank Foreclosure seminar in Double Tree Hotel in Norwalk CA through the flyer in mail. The Seminar was for 16,17 and 18 of April 2011 in which all kind of promises are made and testimonies were give of making serious money. We were told that mentoring will help to fast track it. total discounted price of the course and mentoring program was$3995 if we sign up in the seminar. As I did not have enough money I joined with another attendee Virginia Jordan to buy that mentoring and course. We were promised that both of us will be provided individual mentoring. We entered in the agreement of promise to provide a mentorship in which one representative from this company would provide one on one three months provocative phone mentoring to not only teach and guide us, but to also help  in getting two seperate foreclosure deals during this time period. Every week he will set our goal and follw through. We were given David Alexender for mentoring. Both of us found foreclosure properties  and brought them to David's attention. Every time I called him he was either traveling or was busy. He did not guide us or help us. He told these properties were too risky to work but never told what kind of properties should we find or any guide lines.Virginia had also discussed properties in Los Almitos, CA which at that time he stated to her (in her own words) that he worked with us generally by the seatof his pants, and that he would have responses on acase by case basis while working with other mentorship. In the last conversation he told her that these people in forecloser are depreesed and are unapproachable. No other explanation was given, while he ended his call stating he was busy with other client. No other attempts were made to help us. We did not get any foreclosed property nor made any money. On August 27 th 2011 we sent return compailant to this company and asked for refund, but they did ot respond. I tried to get refund from my credit card company but as it was service they could not help me. I am writing this report to protect other inocent people from not to become victms of their fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proven-Business-Skills-Inc/internet/Proven-Business-Skills-Inc-Be-aware-of-their-fraud-Internet-876406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proven Business Skills Inc