Complaint Review: Provida Labs

• Submitted: Sat, December 03, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 03, 2011

• Reported By: Clearblue — Weatherford Oklahoma U.S.A.
Provida Labs
15820 Euclid Ave. Chino, California United States of America

Provida Labs Food Lovers Diet Charging my credit card without my authorization. Sent me a bottle of pills I did not order. Charged me 54.85 without my knowledge or permission. Now I have a bottle of pills I did not want or order a Chino, California

I just received an order number 0003796521
54.85 including shipping for a two month supply of the 5 way Metabolic
fat fighter. Provida Labs Fat Lovers Diet have arbitrarily put this on my credit card without my
approval.I never signed up for any auto ship program nor did I sign
up for anymore of this metabolic fat fighter. I want Provida Labs to stop charging my credit card without my permission. I am reporting this to the Okahoma State Attorney General for fraud. I am very sickened to see a so called legitimate business taking illegitimate advantage of my credit card.
If they want this unordered bottle back they should have to  send me a free shipping label ASAP and give me back my money including their shipping charges on my credit card. They timed this to arrive on a Saturday and when I called the recording said I had called after hours and their offices are closed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2011 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Provida-Labs/Chino-California-91708/Provida-Labs-Food-Lovers-Diet-Charging-my-credit-card-without-my-authorization-Sent-me-a-804628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Provida Labs