Complaint Review: Provida Life Sciences

• Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: LaKeisha — Baltimore Maryland
Provida Life Sciences
Encino, California USA

Provida Life Science, Food Lover's Online, www.Foodloversonline.com RIP OFF DENIED CANCELLATION OF "FREE TRIAL" Encino California

Food Lovers Online charged me after I cancelled my trial period. They claim there was no call made to them the day I called to cancel and they indicated that I'd cancelled on the 21st day of my 21 day "free trial". I asked for my money back and they passed me to another representative, who hung up on me. I called back and the told me there was only one person I could talk to and he (Juan) refused to refund my money.  They told me there was no one else I could talk to.

Do not get involved with this company!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Provida-Life-Sciences/Encino-California-91416/Provida-Life-Science-Food-Lovers-Online-wwwFoodloversonlinecom-RIP-OFF-DENIED-CANC-1084843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Provida Life Sciences