Complaint Review: Provida life science

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Monica — Carlsbad California
Provida life science
Internet USA

Provida life science Foodlovers system online Ordered a cookbook from Foodlovers Online System, got a cheap 15 minute cookbook for $27.93. Called in April after closing my account to ask why I was still being charged $3.99 for two more months and was told it was 2 of the 3 remaining charges for this cheap cookbook. The Rep also told me because they do business out of California where I live I was also going to be changed $2 more dollars for service fee not listed on my receipt. What an example of bad business and a rip off. Never again! California Internet

Ordered a cookbook from Foodlovers Online System, got a cheap 15 minute cookbook for $27.93.  Called in April after closing my account to ask why I was still being charged $3.99 for two more months and was told it was 2 of the 3 remaining charges for this cheap cookbook.  The Rep also told me because they do business out of California where I live I was also going to be changed $2 more dollars for service fee not listed on my receipt.  What an example of bad business and a rip off.  Never again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Provida-life-science/internet/Provida-life-science-Foodlovers-system-online-Ordered-a-cookbook-from-Foodlovers-Online-S-1141805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Provida life science