• Report: #819998

Complaint Review: Provide Commerce, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, January 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: vivi1234co — denver Colorado United States of America
Provide Commerce, Inc.
4840 Eastgate Mall san diego, California United States of America

Provide Commerce, Inc. ProFlowers.com Did not complete service, did not inform service would not be provided san diego, California

I placed an order for delivery on 1/6/12.  On 1/8/12 I had not received a 'thank you' from the recipient so I logged onto their order site and noted my order was not listed which worried me.  When I wrote to their customer service inquiring as to the status they replied the order was on hold and under investigation.  I was furious I had not been informed so I responded to cancel the order, confirm and noted I would be issuing reviews on my experience.  They responded with a curt, we told you before no information is available, the order is under investigation.  I then called ProFlowers 800# and was told my order was flagged but they confirmed they now cancelled it and transferred me to a supervisor.

I was expecting an apology and instead I was told I would have to go to my local Police Department to obtain a letter on their letterhead to discuss any details of the order.  When did ordering a $40 flower delivery turn into such a big deal?  I told the supervisor I didn't care why they held it, they should have informed me, their entire business is delivery flowers on a specific day as ordered and if they can't fill it tell the client so they can make other arrangements.  The supervisor insisted they would never tell a flagged customer their order was on hold.  I guess I'm on the No Flower List and could care less what they are investigating.  My credit card worked fine for the order on For You Flowers and I will never use ProFlowers again and am contacting their management on this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Provide-Commerce-Inc/san-diego-California-92121/Provide-Commerce-Inc-ProFlowerscom-Did-not-complete-service-did-not-inform-service-wou-819998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Provide Commerce, Inc.