Complaint Review: Provident Funding Loan Servicing

• Submitted: Sat, October 23, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, October 23, 2010

• Reported By: Missy — Fontana California United States of America
Provident Funding Loan Servicing
1235 North Dutton Avenue, Suite E Santa Rosa, California United States of America

Provident Funding Loan Servicing Provident Funding Mortgage is Ripping me off for what they claim to be a lapse in insurance coverage, an extra $400.00 a month added to my mortgage Santa Rosa, California

Provident Funding Mortgage has added over $400.00 more to my mortgage payment, due to what they claim to be a lapse in coverage for four months. I provided the company with the time frame of the lapse as well as have coverage after, they opened an escrow account and automatically take the additional monies out of my personal account for the four months. When I asked how long was this going to be done, they said the for the balance of the loan, and that will be over 30 years.  I did not have a claim and they did not take over the loan until April, I could understand if the claim was correct then they only charge me for the four months I am behind but not for the balance of the loan.  This is a RIP OFF! This will be reported.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2010 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Provident-Funding-Loan-Servicing/Santa-Rosa-California-95401/Provident-Funding-Loan-Servicing-Provident-Funding-Mortgage-is-Ripping-me-off-for-what-the-654510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Provident Funding Loan Servicing