Complaint Review: Provident Funding

• Submitted: Thu, March 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 05, 2009

• Reported By:Riverview Florida
Provident Funding
Po Box 54957 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Provident Funding They are garbage! Los Angeles California

Provident Funding sucks! I have been with them for two years. I had trouble with my bill pay and that made my payemnt late and they would not waive the fee. Any other company would do that as a one time courtesy especially since I have never been late. Now I am having trouble with my mortgage. I am trying to do a loan modification. I turned in the paperwork and they never answer or call back! I hate this company so much. I have dealt with Wells Fargo and Chase and they treat their customers so much better with respect! Please do not go to Provident Funding even if it is your last choose!

Joanne
Riverview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Provident-Funding/Los-Angeles-California-90054/Provident-Funding-They-are-garbage-Los-Angeles-California-431283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Provident Funding