Complaint Review: Provident Funding

• Updated: Mon, May 28, 2012

• Reported By: Wan — mckinney Texas USA
Provident Funding
505 Hamilton Ave, Ste 100A Palo Alto, California United States of America

Provident Funding WORST EXPERIENCE .....STAY AWAY FROM THEM Palo Alto, California

Absolutely the worse lending experience I have ever encountered.  Sure, they have great rates but their turntimes and customer service are the most abysmal I have even seen.  They do not communicate, they lay condition, after condition, after condition.Over the three month period, I have provided over 40 pcs Conditioned.......information. On 5/23/12  I was told my loan was not approved.  Not knowing why?????maybe because My credit report is 800. I was told to apply through another broker again because my chinese broker was removed from the broker list........Not stated why?????/ They Never respond to anything.

They delay,and delay for 90 days.  They could not close a loan in 90 days for sure.  They ask unreasonable conditions such as a  letter from cpa stated  my cpa himself will have to assure the stability and continuance of a my  income. Sound ridiculous? TRUE.

I am 200% agree with the comment provided by Jim S. dated 5/2/2012. Absolutely 100+ % true. If you don't want to waste your time, money, and aggravations, MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT apply for your next loan through Provident Funding. Your locked low rate which was good for 30 days, but you  will never closed the loan in 90 days. Believe me. You will regret if you ignore my waring . I am filing a complain with the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending

2601 N. Lamar, Suite
201,   Austin, TX  78705
Email: COMPLAINTSUBMISSION@SML.TEXAS.GOV

Fax: 512-936-2003
They definitely need to be investigated by the lending institution for their  practice. Be sure you file your complain with the saving& mortgage lending in your state. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2012 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Provident-Funding/Palo-Alto-California-94301/Provident-Funding-WORST-EXPERIENCE-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THEM-Palo-Alto-California-889340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Provident Funding