Complaint Review: Providia Life sciences

• Updated: Sat, July 09, 2011

• Reported By: Angry!!! Karen — Pennsylvania United States of America
Providia Life sciences
PO box 16699 Encino CA 91416 Encino, California United States of America

Providia Life sciences 6 week body makeover Ripped off my credit info, I had not hit submit, I was trying to change the order and back arrowed to try to change order. Encino, California

Do not do business with Provida Life Sciences. Do not order try 6 week body makeover, they ripped off my credit information. Their advertizing is deceiving, I am out 330.00, I did not even push a submit order button, I back arrowed to try to change my order. I thought I caught it in time, when I looked at my email, they said I had an order, and would be charged the 300 dollar amount, stay away from this company at all cost. Called Provida, got a not during business hours message, emailed twice, said they would get back in two days. Immediate I informed my bank, they said they could do nothing, I tried to put a stop on it. I even have a number for the stop payment.  I contacted the CA State Attorney Generals office, there is an online form. Go there and report these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2011 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Providia-Life-sciences/Encino-California-91416/Providia-Life-sciences-6-week-body-makeover-Ripped-off-my-credit-info-I-had-not-hit-subm-750935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Providia Life sciences