Complaint Review: Providian Card/Emerge MasterCard Account

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Providian Card/Emerge MasterCard Account
www.providian.com Internet United States of America

Providian Card/Emerge MasterCard Account RIPOFF!!! ripoff business from hell providian.com Internet

I didn't know until now that I was being ripped by Providian. I was so bored here at work and I decided to check Emerge on the internet. Well, what can i say? Boy was i surprised that I was being rippedoff by this f***ing company. I didn't know that they did close a lot of accounts, I thought it was just me. Anyhow, this company will be hit with karma soon.

Yes, I was surprised too when they closed my account and transferred it to Emerge with 29.99% APR. They are so wrong about this one! I am just glad that I am almost done paying them, I have one more month to go and I'm done dealing with this scam company.

I will never ever in my whole life get a credit from Providian/Emerge company again! They are so ripped off and I hope that they go bankruptcy and that their business go out and that they loose all their assets and that their building burns down. I hate this company for screwing people's lives!!!

Winona Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2003 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Providian-CardEmerge-MasterCard-Account/internet/Providian-CardEmerge-MasterCard-Account-RIPOFF-ripoff-business-from-hell-providiancom-53165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Providian Card/Emerge MasterCard Account