Complaint Review: Providian - Emerge Cardholder Services

• Submitted: Wed, July 28, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, July 28, 2004

• Reported By:pflugerville Texas
Providian - Emerge Cardholder Services
PO BOX 23034 Columbus, Georgia U.S.A.

Providian - Emerge Cardholder Services ripoff Columbus Georgia

I spent $153.00 on my Providian account. As soon as I was about to pay it off, after all the fees kept hitting me, they changed to Emerge. I now have even more fees and late charges than I can keep up with! Emerge has been ripping me off for 36 months now and even though I keep sending them payments I now owe almost $800.00!! This is insane! There should be laws against these companies and the policies.

Christine
pflugerville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2004 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Providian-Emerge-Cardholder-Services/Columbus-Georgia-31902-3034/Providian-Emerge-Cardholder-Services-ripoff-Columbus-Georgia-101054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Providian - Emerge Cardholder Services