Complaint Review: Providian - Emerge Credit Card

• Submitted: Fri, August 13, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 13, 2004

• Reported By:Oceanside California
Providian - Emerge Credit Card
P.O. Box 105655, Atlanta, GA 30348-5655 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Providian, Emerge Credit Card rip-off! They cut my credit line, then canceled my credit card even after I paid off half the balance. Atlanta Georgia

I had 2 late payments about a year ago. Then 5 months ago my credit balance was cut then my card was canceled even after paying half of my remaining balance. Now each statement, the credit line drops like the stock market does and when you call, you get some $2.00 a day indian that talks like they have marbles in thier mouth. What's the deal? I did not ask for this credit card company switch. So what now?

Todd
Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2004 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Providian-Emerge-Credit-Card/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5655/Providian-Emerge-Credit-Card-rip-off-They-cut-my-credit-line-then-canceled-my-credit-ca-103477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Providian - Emerge Credit Card