Complaint Review: Providian National Bank

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:WASHINGTON GROVE Maryland
Providian National Bank
www.providian.com San Francisco, California U.S.A.

Providian National Bank secured credit card rip off San Francisco California

Eight years ago, following a bankruptcy, I opened two Providian credit cards. I was required to have a savings account equal to my credit limit to be issued a card. After good payment history, I would receive offers to raise my limit by $500 if I sent another $250 to my savings account. I did this a couple times and have rebuilt my credit. Since this time, my accounts have been sold to Washington Mutual and credit card services (another company). Now none of them can tell me where my secured savings account is. They have bought my credit account but have no record of the savings part!!! Where is my money?????? Anyone else having this issue or could give their advice????

Spanglervellios
WASHINGTON GROVE, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Providian-National-Bank/San-Francisco-California/Providian-National-Bank-secured-credit-card-rip-off-San-Francisco-California-396609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Providian National Bank