Complaint Review: Providian Visa Aka Emerge Mastercard

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2003

• Reported By:irvington New Jersey
Providian Visa Aka Emerge Mastercard
www.compucredit.com/contact.html Internet U.S.A.

Providian Visa Aka Emerge Mastercard ripoff, destroy credit rating when bill paid in full, did not notify me of change in writing, can not contact to clear my credit report I don't exist deceptive company tricked and lied to us victimized many consumers I can't contact anybody!Internet

Providian Visa sold my account to Emerge Mastercard, and I was never informed.

I've paid my bill in full to Providian, but since it's now Emerge Mastercard, I've called their number 1 866-705-3603 and can't get through; their automated phone does not recognize my old account number.

I can't contact anybody to get any new numbers to even begin to clear up my credit report.

I have bank statements of electronic deposits paid to Providian Visa, but if I can't get Emerge Mastercard to even acknowledge my old credit card number I can't get this negative information removed / deleted from my credit report.

irvington, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2003 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Providian-Visa-Aka-Emerge-Mastercard/internet/Providian-Visa-Aka-Emerge-Mastercard-ripoff-destroy-credit-rating-when-bill-paid-in-full-64283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Providian Visa Aka Emerge Mastercard