Complaint Review: Providian

• Submitted: Tue, September 14, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 14, 2004

• Reported By:uxbridge Massachusetts
Providian
P.O. 105655 Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Providian ripoff Columbus Ohio

This is the worst company I have seen by far! They issued credit cards in my name to somebody else when I was under 18 years old plus I was out of the country. When I came back I called them after finding out that somebody had stolen my identity and they were suppose to investigate then call me back.

They never called me back and waited for the 30 day period to be over and THEN called to tell me that I was liable since they couldnt get in touch with me (I wonder how they got in touch to tell me I was liable?). They get my award for being the Worst company and a cheat.

Nyla
uxbridge, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2004 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Providian/Columbus-Ohio/Providian-ripoff-Columbus-Ohio-108399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Providian