Complaint Review: Proxibid

• Submitted: Thu, November 22, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: David — Mount Vernon Ohio United States of America

Proxibid Internet auction company. I bought fraudulent Indian artifacts and reported it to Proxibid to help get a refund. They blocked me from their site. Internet

I bought from an online auction company (Youngs in Akron Ohio). Through Proxibid. I bought Prehistoric Indian Artifacts that I had Laser tested for authenticity. They were fake costing me $280 plus the cost of testing. Proxibid was going to contact Youngs for me because they misrepresented the items. Instead they blocked me from thier web site. When I try to log in to close my account with Proxibid my computer freezes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proxibid/internet/Proxibid-Internet-auction-company-I-bought-fraudulent-Indian-artifacts-and-reported-it-t-972531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proxibid