Complaint Review: Prudent Financial Management

1240 Victoria Ave Brandon, British Columbia Canada
  • Phone: 204-951-2083 /4375
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Prudent Financial Management North America Holiday Travel Reward Promotion. Lottery Program ripoff Brandon British Columbia

I received a letter of notification in the mail around the 20th of Feb. 2007 Stating that I won a $45,000.00 and the ck of $2,990.00 was to to be deposited, when check cleared I was to contact Moesha Dominique claims Manager she would tell me, how to take care of the taxes.

The Document also stated that I won a Imperial Majestic Cruise for two to the Bahamas (how nice) believe me, I am so mad, (thats not what I wanted stay) My husband and I could use that money like so many. I like many, was excited when I saw that check come in the mail, my husband looked at me like I was crazy, but he was really excited too. We almost had over bills paid off. The funny thing is, its gets better. Friday Feb 23 2007 I received another check for $2,756.58 from a Co. Called "North American Direct Lottery, Sponsored by Nws-Illinois Llc" this time I won $55,000.00

It greats even better; today I get home, my husband come out to my truck and says there is a letter here from some guy in Indiana. And it looks like there is a check inside, and wouldn't you believe it there was. The check was for $2,900, but here is the joke, this time there was no letter. Well if anyone has any insites on this I would love to here from you. (((ROR REDACTED EMAIL FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

Jane
Easton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2007 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prudent-Financial-Management/Brandon-British-Columbia-R7B-2R4/Prudent-Financial-Management-North-America-Holiday-Travel-Reward-Promotion-Lottery-Progra-237298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prudent Financial Management