Complaint Review: Prudential Lending Bureau

2698 Boggs Rd Amelia, Ohio United States of America
  • Phone: 8888222241
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Prudential Lending Bureau Paid a total of $1,600 in 3 increments to a "private lender" located in Ontario Canada. First 6 months of payments totaling $540, then 2nd 6 months of payments also totaling $540, and finally a 'insur Amelia, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: This is a scam and has been for many years

I was scammed by a lender bureau advertising "bad credit" loans through the local newspaper. I was asked to send, at first, 6 months of payments totaling $540 (not including fees) in order to secure the loan due to my delinquent credit. I was then asked, after not receiving the funds as I was promised, to send another amount of 6-month payments for further security so that the "private lender" could release the funds safely knowing that I intended to pay it back.

Then for a 3rd and final time, I was asked to send an amount of $400 as an 'insurance' coverage option. After all 3 payments were made, I have still yet to receive any funds in my bank account and was lastly told that the bureau would be paying a $300 fee to release the funds from Canada to the US. A fee that I had the choice to pay myself if willing and in need of the funds "right away". Otherwise the manager I spoke with over the phone said that I was not responsible for this fee and that if I chose to have them pay it, I would only need to wait another 2 weeks to receive my loan, in full.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prudential-Lending-Bureau/Amelia-Ohio-45102/Prudential-Lending-Bureau-Paid-a-total-of-1600-in-3-increments-to-a-private-lender-lo-845052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prudential Lending Bureau

This is a scam and has been for many years

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (USA)

You were scammed. There is no loan. There is no company.  There are scammers that have perfected this scam over the years, but the red flags are obvious.

1) You were asked to pay money up front before the loan was funded - huge red flag #1
2) You were asked to send the money in an untraceable method - eg. money gram - huge red flag #2
3) You were asked to send the money to Canada - huge red flag #3

Why would you send money to anyone via an untraceable method to obtain a loan? They had a sucker and they knew it! You didn't catch on after one time, they came back to you for 3 wires....

Don't be so anxious to give away your money to a stranger. Don't give anyone money for a loan at any time especially if you have to send it via Western Union or Money Gram.