Complaint Review: Prudential indiana Realty Grp

Prudential indiana Realty Grp
1680 W Main Street, 46142 Greenwood, Indiana USA

Prudential indiana Realty Grp Lied to get get signatures Greenwood Indiana

*Author of original report: Resolved

False information at closing before the first signature of paperwork.

A Battery Backup System was reported missing 05/16/2013 during final walkthrough. We were told at closing we would have a Battery because that’s all we thought that it was and we were told that Safegaurd was going to be bringing out a battery by the end of the day on 05/17/2013.

We were also told by the signer of the paperwork that if Safegaurd did not bring us one the realtor for the Bank would do it because that’s what they do. RiteaWilliams agreed to this saying yes they do it to make people happy.

Low and behold Safegaurd came out, but told me they did not bring the correct battery. They were going to look up pictures and get back to me with the correct battery.

The lady that worked for safeguard called me on 05/20/2013 telling me she could bring me just a battery, but after looking at photos a full system was in the house.

I then contact Safegaurd myself, they told me they were not the last one’s in the house, but they left the log, they were last there on 05/15/2013 for Maid service.

I have been lied to and Rita Williams has not kept her word for the (Battery) All we were asking for was the battery that she agreed to we would either have by safeguard or somehow we’d have one even if she had to conver it.

Rita Williams has not tried very hard to get us the battery from Safegaurd or stuck to her word about getting a replacement herself.

Rita Williams has lied to me and my husband; The Company of Prudential Realestate  has done nothing but pass the buck. This is just bad business. It has been 2 weeks now don’t believe what she tells you.  SHE LIE WILL LIE and do nothing she says she will do after papers are signed.

When I contacted the Broker to see if he would help me because I thought it was bad busines, he told me I would end up having to take him to small claims court for a battery.

I wonder what will happen if my basement flooded because of not having the battery backup?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prudential-indiana-Realty-Grp/Greenwood-Indiana-46142/Prudential-indiana-Realty-Grp-Lied-to-get-get-signatures-Greenwood-Indiana-1055971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prudential indiana Realty Grp

Resolved

AUTHOR: angry home owner - ()

This matter was resolved for less than the price of the battery after 3 weeks of non-stop reminders.

Thanks for reading and remember always get it on paper.