Complaint Review: Pruitt's loft

• Submitted: Mon, October 17, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 17, 2011

• Reported By: dissapointed consumer — roseville California United States of America
Pruitt's loft
10464 Franklin Blvd elk grove, California United States of America

Pruitt's loft Aaron pruitt Don't give him money to buy you furniture elk grove, California

I gave Aaron Pruitt $1445 back in May to purchase a sectional for me and he said it would take 8 weeks.  I had not heard from him after 2 months so I called his store and the number was disconnected so I went online to look for his new number and all that I saw were complaints and articles on how the "Pruitt's"  had ripped people off.  His brother also has a business next door so I wasn't sure who they were talking about but I got nervous.  I found him on facebook and he told me that they sent it but it was the wrong one and it would take at the most another 6 weeks.  After 4 weeks I called again and he said it would be another 4 weeks.

He told me I could have my money back and that he would be sending out on Oct 1st 2011.  It has been over 2 weeks and I have not received the money nor has he returned any of my emails, texts, or phone calls and he has deleted me as a friend on facebook.  He also has not replied to the BBB complaint that I had against him even though he told me he has been in contact with them.  Do not get scammed like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pruitts-loft/elk-grove-California-95757/Pruitts-loft-Aaron-pruitt-Dont-give-him-money-to-buy-you-furniture-elk-grove-California-789773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pruitt's loft