conductor

• Reported By: Danes3 — Danville Illinois USA
Ps Pros
47-09 30th St Ste 201 Long Island City, New York United States of America

Ps Pros Very Deceiving and time comsuming. Long Island City, New York

Shipped them my ps3 in December after seeing what appeared to be a professional looking and legit website. Promised 1-2 day turnaround. After the second day they had they sent me an email stating the repairs would be $99.95. I immediately paid them by cc. One week went by, no word, so I called them up to check on it, they informed it would be repaired within 24 hours and sent out and that they were behind from Hurricane Sandy. Mind you, Sandy occurred 2 months prior but I gave them the benefit of doubt.

After them having it a month and only getting run around when I'd call I finally told them to refund me the money and ship it to a different repair shop that seemed to be of better value. Again, they said it would be shipped within 24 hours. This was on a Monday, Friday evening comes and still no word.  I call them up and ask what's going on they never even sent it.

Turns out, they never even touched the system the whole time they had it.  And I'm still waiting on my refund. Scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ps-Pros/Long-Island-City-New-York-11101/Ps-Pros-Very-Deceiving-and-time-comsuming-Long-Island-City-New-York-1000838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ps Pros