Complaint Review: Ps-Pros

• Reported By: swcrn — LUCEDALE Mississippi United States of America
Ps-Pros
47-09 30th St Ste 201 Long Island City, New York United States of America

Ps-Pros esales, inc DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Long Island City, New York

I sent my PS3 console in for repair.  Three weeks later, they contacted me and told me the price, which I authorized my card to pay.  A few weeks later, I received an email telling me that it was unrepairable.  I requested a refund.  They refused to issue it to my card, and told me they had to mail a check.  I said okay.

It is 4 months later, and I am still waiting on it.  I have contacted them repeatedly via email and phone.  I am always told that the check is in the mail.  Today, I received an email stating that according to their records, my concerns have been addressed!  NOT!  Do not use this company.  They are complete scam artists!  I have filed a complaint with the BBB, but I am not holding my breath while waiting on my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ps-Pros/Long-Island-City-New-York-11101/Ps-Pros-esales-inc-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-Long-Island-City-New-York-995833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ps-Pros