Complaint Review: Ps-pros

• Reported By: russchar1 — Rossville Georgia
Ps-pros
Internet USA

Ps-pros They lied about issuing me my refund. Long Island New York

I was needing to have my ps3 repaired and I came across ps-pros on the internet. This was during April 23th or the 24th. I gave them a call and got a pricing and when they sent me a mailing label. I went ahead and sent the unit in. After about a day, they told me that the cost would be $99.95 plus shipping. I agreed to pay the cost. Sometime around April 26th, they told me that they could not repair my ps3. I chose to have a refund and have the unrepairable unit sent back to me by ups. I got back the unit, but was told that it would take time to issue me a refund. I tried to call them at their number on June 17th 2013, but I discovered that not only was their phone was disconnected, but their website has been taken down. Now I'm out of $99.95. I'm sorry for anyone who had to go through this mess. One day they will have to answer for what they did. A word to the wise. Don't fall for these fakes. I'm sure that they will pop up as another business when the heat clears. All I can say is watch yourselves, those people are sharks and need to be brought to justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ps-pros-/internet/Ps-pros-They-lied-about-issuing-me-my-refund-Long-Island-New-York-1059639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ps-pros