- Report: #716105
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Psi Seminars
Psi Seminars1495 N. Hayden Road, Suite D, Scottsdale, AX 85257 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America
Psi Seminars Psi Seminar Lies dot com Check Out the truth about psi They hustled me into hustling others to fork over money to attend bogus seminars. It's a cult! Phoenix, Arizona
*Consumer Comment: P. T. Barnum once said "There's a sucker born every minute"
*Consumer Comment: Poor Man, Rich Man
So everyone agrees PSI has destroyed too many lives to make Jane rich and now she's trying to pass the torch to her daughter. I say no more. WE need to take action. I propose the following:
1) There are not that many states that the PSI organization operates out of. I propose that the owner of this website create an electronic petition for people to sign stating they believe that PSI Seminars should be investigated for fraud (not refunding peoples money like they claim they do), tax fraud (everyone knows non-profit psi world is a scam and a tax haven for Jane but they are lazy and sloppy and have violated IRS law lets let the government know!), and FTC false advertising complaints. Here are the 11 cities that PSI operates out of in the US:
1) Denver, CO
2) Edina, Minnesota
3) Honolulu, HI
4) Las Vegas, NV
5) Los Angeles, CA
*) Orange County, CA
6) Phoenix, AZ
7) Portland, OR
8) San Diego, CA
*) San Francisco, CA
10) Sarasota, Florida
11) Seattle, WA
I propose that a bulletin board be set up on this web site, rip off reports.com, pissedoff consumer.com, wiki, facebook, twitter, and elsewhere that posts the attorney generals names, office addresses, and email addresses with encouragement to those who have been scammed by psi to file a complaint not only in their own state but all other 10 states as well. After getting floods of letters the AGs will team up and shut this evil slimy criminal enterprise down.
2) I believe that psi attendees should petition the IRS fraud hotline about PSI Seminars non-profit psi world which does nothing but provide Jane a tax shelter. Here is the link to report this shady non-profit: http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=106778,00.html
3) File FTC spam mail complaints and FTC complaints about PSI marketing practices (e.g., using people as their dupes to force family and friends into this cult)! Again, if enough people come forward and complain the government will take notice. To file an FTC complaint please go here: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/
4) File a complaint in your state with the BBB: To find the complaint form in your state for your local psi office go here: http://www.bbb.org/
5) Write a letter to local news and let them know a cult is preying on viewers in their state and ask them to check out this web ste and others mentioned! Get the word out!
6) If you are really passionate, stand on a street corner of a PSI BASIC on the first night in front of the hotel conference room as people are driving in and hold a sign with this web URL and/or a sign telling them to run!!!! It's a scam!!!
7) Post the PSI Seminar content everywhere to take away the mystery and make it a tougher sell for Jane's pimps. LAy out the PSI BAsic (this is what happens on Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, and Day4), PSI 7 (Here's what happens when you arrive at the Ranch on Day 1, Day 2, etc...), MLS/WLS, Principia, etc... JAne has asked grad in 7 and beyond to please not tell people what happens with the classes (because if people know half won't attend and those that are considering it will not see the value since the whole thing is revealed)! Post what happens everywhere! EXPOSE PSI AND JANE AND HER MINIONS!
8) Let people know what PLD is, how it is designed to exploit people and the sick sales game behind it!
9) Boycott all speakers who attended OR have attended Principia. Send them emails and let them know:
"Dear [Speaker Name], It has come to my attention that you have recently done a speaking engagement at PSI Seminars Principia. Please know that I and others a part of a grass roots movement are exposing PSI Seminars for the cult and fraudulent organization that it is. Your participation in this criminal enterprise, in my opinion, shows you are not as enlightened as your books and/or videos prescribe. I will be boycotting you and all your works going forward both myself and to my friends unless you renounce PSI Seminars and stop attending and/or endorsing any and all of their events."
10) Post your personal story online and let people know what PSI is really about. Repost your story (Copy/paste) every two weeks in as many places as possible so that organaic search on Google, Bing, and Yahoo shows the true story of PSI every time.
Every true story of staff misbehavior (including volunteers under staff direction) should be posted and follow these sick people.
If we all follow these 10 steps we can get PSI shut down in next 2 years.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2011 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psi-Seminars/Phoenix-Arizona-85257/Psi-Seminars-Psi-Seminar-Lies-dot-com-Check-Out-the-truth-about-psi-They-hustled-me-into-h-716105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.