Complaint Review: Psych Care Consultants

• Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: Richard — Chesterfield Missouri United States of America
Psych Care Consultants
763 South New Ballas Road St. Louis, Missouri United States of America

Psych Care Consultants Azfar Malik, M.D. Fraud, Rude, Unprofessional, Greedy St. Louis, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Dr Azfar Malik is a great doctor

Dr. Azfar Malik, Psych Care Consultants, and Centre Point Hospital in Weldon Spring, Missouri are all very unprofessional, rude, greedy, and possibly fraudulent.

Let's start with Dr. Azfar Malik.  He likes to see his patients as frequently as possible-for about 2 minutes-(after keeping them waiting for 2 hours)-to increase his income.  He is very rude, and very greedy.

Dr. Azfar Malik most recently refused to refill my medicine for me at Walgreen's, because he said to me in a very rude manner, that I needed to make another appointment.  I have paranoid schizophrenia, and my medicine is essential for my mental stability

Dr. Azfar Malik and Psych Care Consultants never responded to 3 faxes from Walgreen's pharmacy requesting refill of my fluphenazine decanoate injection.  It is impossible to make an appointment with Psych Care Consultants as they are booked for 3 months solid.  When you do get an appointment, you wait 2 hours to see the doctor, and then for only a few minutes.  They love people with excellent insurance.  Everybody is very rude, and unprofessional.

I finally got through to Dr. Azfar after 2 weeks of calling his exchange for my medicine.  He finally called me back, and told me to make an appt.  I told him to please call Walgreen's pharmacy to refill my prescription.  He refused, yelled at me, and hung up the phone.

This guy needs to have his medical license revoked, and he needs to be deported back to Pakistan.

Psych Care Consultants is filled with these very rude, greedy, and unprofessional doctors.  Center Point Hospital is similar.  At Center Point Hospital, they line you up at 6:30 am in front of the doctor's office.  The doctor sees you for 2 minutes, charges you $120.00 from your insurance, and then escorts you out the door.

Psych Care Consultants, and Centre Point Hospital should be reported to Medicare for fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psych-Care-Consultants/St-Louis-Missouri-63141/Psych-Care-Consultants-Azfar-Malik-MD-Fraud-Rude-Unprofessional-Greedy-St-Louis-Mi-991757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psych Care Consultants

Dr Azfar Malik is a great doctor

AUTHOR: trumpet69s - ()

Azfar Malik saved my life. I had psychiatric problems no one else could figure 9out but he took his time until he figured it out for me. I do admit that sometimes you have to wait hours to see him but that is because he gives each of his patients quality care and listens to their problems.

I find him and his staff to be  friendly and genuinely concerned for each of their patients.