Complaint Review: Psychic Access

• Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: Notsoanonymous — Mesa Arizona
Psychic Access

Psychic Access Rude Customer Service and Poor Technical support , Internet

The experience with my reading was not the issue the reading I got was a great 6 minute introductory reading.  This issue came later when my daughter came by for a visit and attempted to register for a reading from my computer for the six minute reading.  I also entered the email address of a friend who lives out of state as a referral for their six minute free reading  who never received an email from this company.  In exchange for referring customers to their site you are supposed to receive free minutes.  The only mistake that we made was that my daughter had to register from her own computer which she could have did once she got home but she checked her email on multiple occasions and never heard anything from them.

The next time I contacted the site was to ask if I could change my user name.  I received a response stating that the user name could not be changed which was annoying but not that big of a deal. Recently I attempted to log in to the site to purchase a reading from the psychic that I had spoken to when I got the six minute free reading and had an issue logging in.  I went through the whole process of password retrieval and it still did not work so I contacted customer service.

Well I was shocked by the response that I received from their customer service dept.  Doug accused me of trying to run a scam and told me that I was banned from their site.  The only thing that I am guilty of is letting my daughter register to the site from my computer but wouldn't it have been simpler for them to send an email out to the potential customer stating that they must register from their on computer?  We never received anything back from the company regarding the issue until I questioned it.  Two different email addresses were entered as referrals and they were never contacted by the company that seems like a scam in and of itself.  I can understand not having her do the actual registration from my computer but why didn't either of the two people receive an email from this company.  Also there is no telephone number to talk to an actual person so if you have any issue like this with them you have no were to turn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Access/internet/Psychic-Access-Rude-Customer-Service-and-Poor-Technical-support-Internet-1035152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Access