Complaint Review: Psychic Access

*Consumer Suggestion: Doug, please respond to concern about sharing

*Consumer Comment: This site is not a scam

*Consumer Comment: I like Psychic Access

*UPDATE Employee: Psychic Access

*Consumer Comment: psychicaccess its another scam site

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: When you tell someone something they don't want to hear, look out!

*Consumer Comment: Psychic access is another scam site

*Consumer Comment: this psychic site is a scam site too

*Consumer Comment: ALL PSYCHIC SITES ARE SCAMS --THIS IS ONE INCREDIBLE RIP OFF

*General Comment: Psychic Access can do better

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are sorry but...

3 months ago I called Psychic Access because I was depressed over a break up and needed someone to talk to. I called an individual at psychic access. I explained my situation to her and she informed me that should would be able to help me. Initially it cost $300 U.S. and I went ahead with it. She did some meditation and after an hour online with her, she gave me her personal phone number and advised me to call her at home to continue the process.

Being depressed and not thinking clear, I went ahead and called her. She informed me that there was a lot of darkness around me and that's the reason why everything was going wrong in my life. When I head this, O couldn't stop crying. She promoised to help me but off course there was a fee involved. I asked how much and she said $1000. I went ahead thinking it was the best thing for me because I wanted this darkness to disappear.

I borrowed the money and sent it to her via money order. She said she needed more money. I sent her more. She did some meditation and said she needed to buy some candles and other stuff for it to work. I had to send more money. 2 months later, I'm still sending more money, totalling over $20,000.

My visas were over limit because of this, I had to take several loans to pay for this. I asked her to stop the work for me because I was broke but she refused to and informed me that if we had stopped right now, it would backfire and make things worse for me and my son. So when I head this, I was even more depressed. She kept calling me at home, at work and on my cell.

Then she got aggressive and wouldn't hang up the phone until I told her I'd send more money. I had to take another loan to do this. At this point I didn't know what to do. I was in tears. I can't keep up with my loan payments. I'm even more depressed now. Last week she asked for more money and I said no to her. I never heard from her since. Now I have about $50,000 in loans to pay off because of this.

Carlin
Richmond, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2007 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Access/nationwide/Psychic-Access-Ripped-Me-Off-Florida-California-Nationwide-274437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Access

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Doug, please respond to concern about sharing

AUTHOR: Curious - (United States of America)

Doug,
Thanks for your thoughtful responses to the complaints here.

I have not seen you respond to the suggestions by some unsatisfied customers that the psychics share information on the clients.  It would be very helpful to know if this is true or not.

Thank you very much for your attention to this quesiton.

This site is not a scam

AUTHOR: Earth - (United States of America)

I am a customer of this site, and just wanna express/share  my comments.

I will not say that this site is a scam. I have been a customer of Psychic Access since few years back, and eventhough  I must admit that not all the predictions came true, I also know that there are some that DID come true.

One of the psychic who was described here as rude and inaccurate, in fact did give me a prediction who came true 8 months later (she predicted it will happen in 6 months). So I would say she was good in a sense that what she predicted was correct. About the late happening, that was another thing.

About other psychics that told me things that sounds "a bit off the wall", I would say probably they just did not "read me well" or "connection" were not there.

But I would NOT say the whole website is a scam, just because few psychics did not connected well with me during readings.

I like Psychic Access

AUTHOR: fightingback - (United States of America)

I just wanted to respond to this post.  I personally have been using PA for a bit now and I am very happy with them.  Whenever there is a problem I email Dough (and there have not really been any) the owner and he responds within hours in a professional and caring manner.   I love the fact they have rather few psychics (as compared to most other sites) which alone shows me how selective they are and I do hope they will keep the numbers limited to assure the best (hint to Dough ;o) quality in reaings.  I only speak with one psychic on this site and he has been a tremendous help to me.  The idea of a reading is not only to get a glimpse into the future but to empower you and keep you positive to reach that goal or your hearts desire.  The change I have seen within myself and therefore the situation as a whole ever since I have been reading with this person is incredible.  His readings validate and most of his predictions happen and he is always there fore me.  I stop by almost once a day just to say hi how are you and then be on my way again he has become that dear to me.  I love PA but no, not every customer can be pleased, not every psychic is the perfect fit.  They are after all also human. :o)
I do see how somebody can be taken advantage off of course, it happened to me (on another side) but you have to fight back and there are ways you can.  However I can tell you that Doug will do everything in his power to keep his site "clean" and his psychics real, that doe snot mean he can always weed out the bad apples and if he is not being made aware of a situation.. yes he is spychis but I am sure he has better things to do.

My best tip would be to really LISTEN to what the psychic tell you and not focus on the predictions (because then they will never happen) but to take the guidance and be empowered of what is.  Sure it can be disocuraging at the moment when you don't hear what you want or hoped for but... t

Of course there are scammers out there that will take you money and not think twice.  Just be aware.  I will keep reading with PA as long as my guy is on here and I hope it will be for a long time.

Psychic Access

AUTHOR: Dr. Rachel - (United States of America)

I would like to comment on some of the posts here.

I am a subcontractor for Psychic Access and for the person who claimed we are not tested as a legitimate psychic, that is absolutely not true.  I was rigorously screened and was required to give a 'test' reading to my employer prior to being hired.  So let's put that mistruth to rest.

To the person who was bilked out of money, Psychic Access has very clear rules right at the site forbidding any psychic to contact or be contacted for a reading outside of our site.  It is simply a matter of reading the Rules.  If any of us would be discovered doing so, we would be discharged
and subject to the possibility of prosecution.

I want to explain a facet of reading people that addressed the complaints here of inaccurate readings.  It could be that the customer did not clearly hear what was being said by the psychic.
Or the customer did not use their free will or honor the free will of another person to alter, change or even cancel the possible or probable outcome of the psychic's prediction.

In my 45 years of reading people, I sometimes come across a person who believes that the future is written in stone, and that the psychic is somehow magically going to change their future for them!

This is just not true.  A person must take personal responsibility for THEIR thoughts and actions.
If they do not, it is not the psychic's fault the prediction did not come to pass.

Psychic Access is the only site I am aware of that offers 6 free minutes to new customers, free chat rooms, and the Refer A Friend Rewards Program where customers can obtain more free minutes.

While there are some in this profession who are not ethical, honest, or try to extort large sums of money, this is not present at Psychic Access.  All professions have the good, the bad, and the ugly.

But I feel it is high time that those of us that are honorable, caring and ethical, deserve some respect for our devotion to people.

I spend a lot of time in meditation and prayer prior to each reading in my private practice, as well as before signing on to Psychic Access.  Why?  Because I take the responsibility of someone else's life very seriously.

I hope this will enlighten you who are reading this post and carefully examine YOUR role and responsibility when dealing with psychics.  And for that matter, any profession.

Namaste

psychicaccess its another scam site

AUTHOR: anon - (Yemen)

Yes, psychic employed there not only are inaccurate ( i had some readings in 2010 , and they have been proved wrong ) , but they share chat transcript beetween them. One of them is Mystic Shelly and Earthlight. I post all the readings i had with "psychics" employed at psychic access, these persons have been proved to be wrong many times not only with me but also for other customers, i don't have the permission to post the nickname of those people , but i can post my experiences
QuantumMatters ( predicitons expired , inaccurate ) Allaure ( predicitons expired , inaccurate ) Mystic Shelly ( predicitons expired , inaccurate ) Dixie Friday ( guessworking at very basic level ) MoonGodesses( predictions expired, inaccurate )
BrownEyes( predicitons expired, inaccurate, rude when she knows you don't have at least 10 mins ) When i say they are inaccurate i mean that the predicitons didn't come to pass i strongly advice not to talk with these "psychics" I am sure too they share trasncripts, i have seen all of them writing something on another pc or write over some sheet of papers.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

When you tell someone something they don't want to hear, look out!

AUTHOR: Dougc - (U.S.A.)

Our advisors are all psychics and mediums of the highest caliber. We have investigated this matter with the advisor in question and have found no evidence of any unprofessional conduct. This particular advisor has been with us for a very long time and she is a favorite with many of our clients. She is known for her caring and kind nature.  The large number of loyal, returning clients she has and her long list of positive customer reviews bear witness to this. Client feedback is available to the public on the advisor’s profile under “reviews”.

The webcams of our advisors are automatically de-activated when they go into a private chat with a client. It is therefore not possible to see the advisor while they are doing a private reading. The clients who remain behind in the free chat area receive a notification that the advisor is currently busy with a reading.

Due to our dedication to customer service and client satisfaction, our advisors sometimes have no choice but to spend long periods in the free chat area, once they have logged in. It can become very difficult for an advisor to simply log out and abandon the free chat area, while clients remain logged into their chat room. This is especially the case with a very popular reader like the advisor in question. She has a large following on our site. Some clients abuse our free chat service and they tend to hang around in an advisor’s chat room for hours at a time. Out of courtesy towards our clients, our advisors are required to remain in front of their webcam at all times and they are not allowed to leave their video to continue streaming, without them being present. For this reason our advisors have permission to drink water, soda, coffee or tea when they spend extended periods in the free chat area. Our psychic advisors are also human beings and they do require refreshment.

Some of our advisors use psychic tools, such as Tarot cards, pendulums or ruins, when they do readings. What appeared to be the advisor “working on another station” was simply her using cards to conduct her reading. Our advisors only work in a single chat room at all times. It is impossible for them to do be in more one chat room, because our software does not have such a facility. The advisor’s online presence is automatically switched to “busy” when they are in a reading. This fact can be easily observed when visiting our website. When a psychic’s listing is in “busy” mode, it is in fact impossible for any other clients to contact them, until they are done.

We offer a 6-minute free reading to all new customers to sample our service. Beyond that our advisors are not allowed to provide any free readings in their free chat. Our psychic advisors are professionals and have had to pass through a stringent screening process in order to work on the site. Customers are afforded the opportunity to know them through their profiles and by chatting with them in the free chat rooms.  In our rules section on the site we request customers to respect our psychic advisors and other users. Customers are kindly requested to not ask for free readings. Abusive language, heckling and disrespect toward anyone results in the permanent loss of customer privileges. Stalking of any kind is reported to the appropriate authorities and result in the immediate termination of customer privileges.

At Psychic Access we aim to channel the world’s highest quality psychic insight, mediumship, and transformational guidance to clients around the world in complete confidentiality and at affordable rates.  All of our expert psychics and advisors have been interviewed, fully verified and accuracy tested.

Psychic access is another scam site

AUTHOR: anon - (Yemen)

I have to update infos i got from other ex-customers , Psychic access is a total scam site, informations are shared among 'psychics' and they ignore you unless you want a payed reading with them.

After a lot of time i can say that those psychics were all inaccurat or inconcludent, so its not true that they are screend , they are not.

this psychic site is a scam site too

AUTHOR: anon - (Yemen)

I have recently joined the psychic access site, thinking that this was one among the few legit around.

I had 2 readings ( 1 of them free ) and another fully payed.

Predictions are yet to come i will have to wait until feb 2011 , so i am not arguing with that ( well , not yet ).

Just because i was curious , I tried to contact another psychic called psychic brown eyes, and i was a little bit upset with the situation. She was at her postation eating and drinking eavily , while she was having a private ( payed ) chatroom , i have to point out that the webcam is avaible to anyone who is present in the pubblic acces chat.

Now i don't think you can have a serious reading while the 'psychic' is drikning , eating, chatting at the same time with 2 different pc.

She was jumping from one pc to another while talking to someone else who wasn't on display.I think that there are multiple postations occupied by the same psychic, in fact most of the webcams are off while another psychic is busy.

How can you get a reading in that conditions ? a psychic needs calm and concentrations.That situation was so offensive to a potential paying customer that i make her notice that eating too much carbs would only have left her with a huge amoung of unburned calories.

Mine was a provocation, not an insult of any sort, soon after my account was flagged and i have lost 15$

I would say to steer clear from this site too.

ALL PSYCHIC SITES ARE SCAMS --THIS IS ONE INCREDIBLE RIP OFF

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

YOU MUST HAVE GOTTEN RIPPED OFF BY A GYPSY AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER!

NEED AND GREED WILL GET YOU BUSTED EVERYTIME.

I READ THIS AND IMMEDIATELY  RECOGNIZED THE STANDARD " ONE LIE FITS ALL SITUATIONS" GYPSY SPIELER SCAM LINES.

MY HEART WOULD HAVE GONE OUT TO THE ONE WHO POSTED THIS PATHETIC CRY FOR HELP EXCEPT I WAS TOO BUSY REELING IN SHOCK AND AWE.

MY COMPLETE AWE OF THE GYPSY CON WOMAN WHO WAS EXTRACTING SO MUCH MONEY FROM ONE RATHER GULLIBLE, NAIVE AND RATHER STUPID PERSON.

AND MY COMPLETE SHOCK AT ANYONE BEING THIS STUPID TO FALL FOR ONE OF THE OLDEST GYPSY CONS IN THE BOOK --"RESTORING LOST LOVER." THIS ONE IS SO CLASSIC IT IS A GOLDEN OLDIE AND IT STILL CONS THE COINS FROM IDIOTS..UNBELIEVABLE AND I AM STILL IN TOTAL SHOCK!

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN CHEAPER AND FREE IF YOU HAD CALLED YOU LOCAL CRISIS LINE.

HOW COME EVERY TIME I SEE A SPECTACULAR RIP OFF LIKE THIS, THERE IS ALMOST ALWAYS A CANADIAN INVOLVED???? WHAT DO THEY TEACH YOU PEOPLE UP THERE ANYWAY? THAT THIS HOGWASH SUPERSTITION AND GYPSY CON ARTISTS ARE REAL??

IF I WERE YOU I WOULD TAKE ACTION TO SUE THE WOMAN AND SUE THE PSYCHIC HOTLINE BEFORE THEY BOTH CHANGE THEIR NAMES AND MOVE THEIR LOCATIONS.

MAYBE YOU  ALSO NEED A COURT-APPOINTED GUARDIAN BECAUSE I DON'T THINK YOU ARE ABLE TO FUNCTION IN SOCIETY ON YOUR OWN.

#10 General Comment

Psychic Access can do better

AUTHOR: Psychic Power Network Reviews - (United States of America)

There is room for Psychic Access to improve for sure. Based on a comprehensive research, however, Psychic Access is a good choice in this industry for consumers. A truthful review is coming here: http://psychicpowernetwork.org/psychic-access-review-a-small-but-beautiful-psychic-network

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are sorry but...

AUTHOR: Dougc - (U.S.A.)

All customers should read FAQ's, Terms & Conditions and rules about a site. We clearly stated never to give personal information to anyone nor to send money to any psychic requesting it. This was totally ignored in this case. Carlin should have contacted customer service the first time this psychic asked her for money.

It should be noted that the psychic was immediately fired and we cooperated fully in the ensuing investigation of the psychic.

Since this occurrence, we have taken additional steps to ensure this does not happen again.

To anyone getting a psychic reading on any site, NEVER give your personal information to a psychic. NEVER send them money for additional services. Spells, negative energy removals, dark forces cleansings are all bogus.