• Report: #982006

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Shawna — Westwood California United States of America
Psychic Andrew Sexton
220 Newport Center Drive Newport Beach, California United States of America

Psychic Andrew Sexton Psychic Confidential He used psychic power to take my man away from me and now I'm all alone! Newport Beach, California

Okay, so I was in a very happy relationship with a man for almost 2 years.  Then his wife goes and hires this "love psychic" Andrew Sexton.  Next thing I know my man has left me and gone back to her. She's so old what would he even want with her.  And it was suppose to be over between them anyway.

We had rings picked out and everything.  We were going to have a baby together.  He said he loved me and then all of a sudden he's like "It's complicated.  I have to go back to my wife" and now he won't take my calls, does not return texts and they won't let me in his office.

So then I run into this, I'm not even gonna say what she is, but his wife who is totally old and who would even want her anyway!  And I see her at the grocery store and she totally smerks at me.

Andrew Sexton is the reason why I don't even want to live.  I can't stop crying.  He took away the man who was supposed to leave her for me!  I want horrible bad things to happen to Andrew Sexton.  I hope he has bad karma.

I contacted this Andrew Sexton and I even offered him money to reverse this spell or whatever he calls it and he won't talk to me either.  This is so unfair!  I want to scream.  He shoudn't be allowed to mess with other peoples lifes like that!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Andrew-Sexton/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Psychic-Andrew-Sexton-Psychic-Confidential-He-used-psychic-power-to-take-my-man-away-from-982006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Andrew Sexton